These terms relate to the paid-for on-line training services supplied to you through the Iasdaily.in website (the “Online Course Service(s)”) and should be read in conjunction with our General Terms & Conditions above which shall also apply save where they are inconsistent with these terms.
Prices and payment
- Your order is an offer to purchase Online Course Services from us. The Online Course Service will be made available to you once your payment has been authorized and the course session has started. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until you make authorized payment for the Online Course Service. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the Online Course Service to you without giving any reason.
- The fee for the Online Course Service is calculated and payable in advance of the course start date as set out on Iasdaily.in. The Company shall be under no obligation to provide the Online Course Service until the fee has been paid.
- All prices are expressed inclusive of any GST payable unless otherwise stated. Your credit/debit card details are not handled by Iasdaily.in.All payment and all credit card handling is through the third party, InstaMojo. We do not store any credit card details. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
- Within 48 hours of purchase (during the working week), a confirmation email will be sent to the customer acknowledging payment and successful enrollment in the course.
- Within one week before the announced course start date customer will be will be notified by email of an online URL where the course materials will be located. Students will be required to create a username and password for logging into the site and accessing the course content.
- New course content will be delivered weekly as per the topic outline. Users will have access to previous week's course material until the end of the course. It is not possible to pause your course or take a holiday midway through your course.
Using the Online Course Service
- Please read the description for the Online Course Service carefully before placing your order as refunds cannot be given (see section 7 below).
- Iasdaily.in is continually seeking to improve the Online Course Services. Iasdaily.in reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of any Online Course Service provided that it does not materially reduce its content or functionality.
- In the event that Iasdaily.in withdraws or is permanently unable to deliver a particular Online Course Service a partial refund will be given covering the portion of the course that remains undelivered.
Posting of content
- Some Online Course Services allow you to post content to the Iasdaily.in website including asking questions about the course, posting completed assignments, and taking part in discussion boards.
- All content which you provide or upload to our website shall be subject to the relevant provisions of our General Terms & Conditions.
Fair use policy
- We operate a ‘fair use’ policy to protect the quality of our Online Course Services. If we believe your use of a Online Course Service is taking up excessive bandwidth or your use of a Online Course Service is adversely affecting the provision of the service (or any part of it) to other users, or other users’ enjoyment of the service, we reserve the right to manage or regulate your usage of the Online Course Service. This may include temporarily suspending your user account and/or access to the Online Course Service.
No commercial use
- Subject to clause 4.2, all Online Course Services are available for non-commercial use only.
- Iasdaily.in reserves the rights to refuse orders from businesses that we consider are for commercial concerns. You may not re-sell or make available to any third party the Online Course Services without the prior written consent of IASTEST.
- Subject to paying the applicable fees, universities and other teaching organizations are permitted to deliver the Online Course Service to their named students.
Cancellation and refunds
- Refunds cannot be made for downloadable digital items.
- We believe in our quality and commitment towards making these notes/TEST SERIES indispensable for any student preparing for Civil Services Examination. Therefore, we have introduced a "quit option" for the students. Under our return policy, if any student after receiving the notes/TEST SERIES does not like them, he/ she can return them within 15 days of subscription. The total fee already deposited by the student shall be returned back completely except Rs. 100/- shipment charges (per subject). The Return Policy will cease to operate one month before the examination (both Prelims & Mains). Don't mark anything on notes, don't temper the notes. If you need to request a refund for whatever reason please contact IASTESTquery@gmail.com.
- It is not possible to cancel or postpone your course, apart from under the circumstances in item 2 above.
- Your access to the Online Course Service may be terminated by written notice if you are in material breach of these terms and the breach is not remedied within the period of 15 days after written notice of the breach has been given to you. If we reasonably believe your breach of these terms affects our lawful operation of the Online Course Service or third party customers we may suspend your access to the Online Course Service at any time.
- In these terms “Iasdaily.in”, “we”, “us” or “our” refers to Iasdaily.in a company registered in Haryana , India at DSS-09, RED CROSS MARKET, Hisar-125001.
- If you have any queries please contact email@example.com